BIOS 6301: Introduction to Statistical Computing
This repository contains course materials in support of Bios6301 in the Department of Biostatistics at Vanderbilt. This repo is updated continually with new documents, particularly when class is in session.
Materials are sorted into the following directory structure:
- datasets: data used as examples in the course notes, exercises and homeworks.
- exercises: short, informal exercies designed to reinforce course content between lectures.
- homework: bi-weekly (approximately) homework assignments.
- notes: notes, usually in MultiMarkdown format, to complement information covered in the textbook.
- reference: various reference materials to support lectures and homeworks.
- slides: slide decks used for lectures, in Markdown format, designed to be converted to HTML5 using Landslide.
For more information about the course, please visit the course website.