Join GitHub today
So you're using Foodsoft. You're having a question? Or, perhaps, a remark, an complaint, or you're just curious to know more.
When you're a member of a foodcoop that uses Foodsoft, your first contact point is your very own foodcoop. If your foodcoop has an IT, systems or ordering workgroup, you could try them. When you want to find out more on your own, please feel free to continue reading. Or send us a message at the mailing-list or to a developer.
When you're using Foodsoft in your foodcoop, or interested to do so, you can read more at:
- How to get started: see hosting
- User documentation: German, English&Dutch for foodcoop-adam's version
- Read more about the shared database
- Usage notes
- Mailinglist: foodsoft-discuss (subscribe, post)
- Issues and bugs: search or report a new one.
If you're running a Foodsoft installation, you may find this useful:
You'll know your way around on this wiki, I suppose. A good starting point is the README :)