Show Date: Wednesday, 6 June 2012
- Eric G. Wolfe twitter, github
- Fletcher Nichol twitter, github
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- What's Cookin'
- Testing Tools and Process
Testing Tools and Process
Brought to you by...
Why don't you introduce yourselves.
Who are you? Where are you working? How can people get in touch with you?
Tools & Frameworks
Frameworks fall into three basic categories
Brief intro / overview of the tools available
- what else?
- What did you do?
- How did it work?
- Which tools did you use?
- What did you learn?
How have you applied what you learned?
What have you changed?
Fletcher, you've done some testing with your users cookbook....walk us through that.
CI and keeping your repo in-sync with the server. What's your workflow
- I'm not doing any testing of my cookbooks, where should I start?
Not directly related to Chef, but if there's time maybe Fletcher can give a brief intro to minitest-capistrano