Gina Häußge foosel
- OctoPrint 889 OctoPrint provides a responsive web interface for controlling a 3D printer (RepRap, Ultimaker, ...).
- netconnectd 9 A small daemon that ensures connectivity for single-PCB devices such as the Raspberry Pi where you don't always have the means to setup your network interfaces by hand
- OctoPi 6 Scripts to build OctoPi, a Raspberry PI distro for controlling 3d printers over the web
- FireSoup 3 FireSoup is a Firefox extension that allows posting to the soup.io tumblelogging platform.
- GitIssueBot 2 A bot for managing Github issues. Currently only supports approving and autolabeling newly created issues, more ideas in the works.
Repositories contributed to
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-SoftwareUpdate 2
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-PluginManager 0 Plugin Manager for OctoPrint which allows listing, installing and uninstalling plugins. Going to be bundled soon.
- OctoPrint/plugins.octoprint.org 0 Sources of the OctoPrint Plugin Repository
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-Netconnectd 1 Client for netconnectd that allows configuration of netconnectd through OctoPrint's settings dialog. It's only available for Linux right now.
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-OctoPiUpdate 0
Contributions in the last year 459 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 7 days September 8 – September 14
Current streak 2 days May 26 – May 27
- Pushed 4 commits to OctoPrint/OctoPrint-PluginManager May 26 – May 27
- Pushed 2 commits to OctoPrint/Plugin-Examples May 26 – May 27
- Pushed 2 commits to OctoPrint/plugins.octoprint.org May 23 – May 26
- Pushed 1 commit to OctoPrint/cookiecutter-octoprint-plugin May 26
- Pushed 1 commit to Ultimaker/CuraEngine May 26
- Pushed 1 commit to OctoPrint/OctoPrint-Netconnectd May 21
1 Pull Request
- Merged #211 Usage summary should match actual usage