Gina Häußge foosel
- OctoPrint 862 OctoPrint provides a responsive web interface for controlling a 3D printer (RepRap, Ultimaker, ...).
- netconnectd 8 A small daemon that ensures connectivity for single-PCB devices such as the Raspberry Pi where you don't always have the means to setup your network interfaces by hand
- OctoPi 6 Scripts to build OctoPi, a Raspberry PI distro for controlling 3d printers over the web
- FireSoup 3 FireSoup is a Firefox extension that allows posting to the soup.io tumblelogging platform.
- GitIssueBot 2 A bot for managing Github issues. Currently only supports approving and autolabeling newly created issues, more ideas in the works.
Repositories contributed to
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-SoftwareUpdate 2
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-Netconnectd 1 Client for netconnectd that allows configuration of netconnectd through OctoPrint's settings dialog. It's only available for Linux right now.
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-OctoPiUpdate 0
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-Growl 0 Get Growl notifications from OctoPrint
- OctoPrint/OctoPrint-PluginManager 0 (Not function yet, WIP) Plugin Manager for OctoPrint which allows listing, installing and uninstalling plugins
Contributions in the last year 415 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 7 days September 8 – September 14
Current streak 5 days April 20 – April 24
- Pushed 4 commits to OctoPrint/OctoPrint-PluginManager Apr 21 – Apr 24
- Pushed 12 commits to OctoPrint/plugins.octoprint.org Apr 20 – Apr 24
- Pushed 3 commits to foosel/OctoPrint Apr 20 – Apr 23
- Pushed 1 commit to OctoPrint/OctoPrint-Netconnectd Apr 21
- Pushed 1 commit to OctoPrint/OctoPrint-SoftwareUpdate Apr 21