⚠️ Important note on release candidates
This is a Release Candidate of OctoPrint. It is not a stable release: severe bugs can occur, and they can be bad enough that they make a manual downgrade to an earlier version necessary - maybe even from the command line.
You should be comfortable with and capable of possibly having to do this before installing an RC.
Feedback on this RC
Please provide general feedback on this RC in this ticket. An "All is working fine" is valuable feedback as well because it tells me people are actually testing this RC and just not finding problems with it.
If you run into any obvious bugs, please follow "How to file a bug report" - I need logs and reproduction steps to fix issues, not just the information that something doesn't work.
- #3348 (regression) - Fix an issue with the warning decorator trying to access non existing fields on instance methods, causing trouble with plugins still using deprecated settings methods.
- #3349 (regression) - Fix an issue with unset optional headers on file uploads, causing uploads to fail in case of a missing content type or file name, e.g. from Cura.
- #3350 (regression) - Appkeys: Fix wrong data type for newly generated keys under Python 3, causing the keys to not match and the plugin to not properly work.
- #3354 (regression - Fix timelapse start not triggering correctly due to using a no longer existing field in the PrintStarted payload.
- #3357 (regression) - Fix local autologin no longer working due to a logic change introduced by the new granular permission system.
- #3361 (regression) - Fix an exception raised when attempting to log out the single admin user if access control is disabled.
- #3362 (regression) - Fix escaping of placeholders in some error notifications.
- #3363 (regression) - Gracefully handle missing subfolders on file list nodes.
- #3364 (regression) - Make sure
datais actually set.
- Appkeys: Fix a deprecation warning. (regression)
Special thanks to all the contributors!
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this release candidate and provided full, analyzable bug reports!