This is an issue-only repository for Salesforce CLI. We monitor this repository for feedback from the community about Salesforce CLI and we post proposals for CLI changes we are working on to collect feedback from the community.
If you have a feature or enhancement request for Salesforce CLI that is not related to our open-source repositories (see list below), please submit an issue here.
If you have encountered a bug in Salesforce CLI, please first go to the Salesforce DX section in Known Issues to determine if there is already a documented workaround. If you don’t see your bug listed, please open an issue on this repository.
NOTICE: GitHub is not a mechanism for receiving support under any agreement or SLA. If you require immediate assistance, please use official support channels.
A note on CLI Unification
We recently introduced a new executable
sf to Salesforce CLI. This is the realization of our strategy to unify our developer tooling across all Salesforce clouds and brands. See Get Started with CLI Unification for more information.
sf bugs and feature requests directly to the
sf repo. Continue to submit
sfdx bugs and feature requests to this repo. Separating the issues related to the two executables allows the CLI team to keep them organized.
The release notes for both executables (
sfdx) are maintained in this repo.
Salesforce DX and CLI Documentation
- Release Notes - Read about the new and changed features in recent weekly updates to Salesforce CLI.
- Salesforce CLI Setup Guide - How to install, update, and configure Salesforce CLI.
- Salesforce DX Developer Guide - Step-by-step guide on how to use the Salesforce DX tools.
- Salesforce CLI Command Reference - Complete reference documentation for all Salesforce CLI commands.
- Build Apps Together with Package Development - Step-by-step Trailhead trail of tutorials for the Salesforce DX tools.
- Salesforce Developers Blog