All projects can be found in:
To run this Sample, you need a Adobe Experience Platform Launch account, and have set it up to use in mobile Apps.
- In the Adobe Launch dashboard, create a new Property for Mobile platform.
- Find and install the ForeSee SDK from the extension category. In the Configuration page, you can choose to enable
Skip Pooling Check
- Create a Rule
Set the rule to trigger the ForeSee extension's Action:
ForeSee - Check Eligibility. This will allow ForeSee SDK to check if the user is eligible for a survey. As below:
- Create an Environment.
- In Publishing, create a Library.
- Add the Rule you created, and make sure the ForeSee extension is installed. Save and Build.
- Follow the development environment mobile install instructions.
- In file
FSAppDelegate.m, replace the AppID in
[ACPCore configureWithAppId:@"launch-your-appID"]with your own app ID.
Running the Sample
After launching the sample app, background / foreground the app three times to trigger a CXMeasure invite. You can also update the
foresee_configuration.json to change the trigger criteria.
This sample project demonstrates a more advanced implementation of the ForeSee trigger code in an empty iPhone app.
- A ForeSee measure survey triggered by a "significant event" count, which can be incremented using a button in the app. The user will become eligibile to receive and invitation once a configured threshold is met.
- A ForeSee Feedback survey
- Localization of invites/survey. This app supports invite text overrides for Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese and can show surveys in English, French, and Spanish. Change your device's language setting to view invites/surveys in another language.
This sample project demonstrates a basic implementation of the ForeSee trigger code in an empty iPhone app. It uses the provided FSInviteView to show a modal dialog to the user inviting them to take a survey when they have met the configured threshold.
This sample project demonstrates a basic Swift implementation of the ForeSee trigger code. It uses a bridging header to include the SDK.
This example shows how to provide a user's contact information to the SDK for use in a CONTACT mode survey.
This example demonstrates the use of a custom invite handler.
This sample project demonstrates a Swift implementation of the ForeSee Feedback Survey code and configuration.
This sample project demonstrates a local notification invite. Accept the invite and then close the application. You will receive a local notification linking the survey.