Allows mapping hard-to-detect keys to output commands over Windows' MailSlot IPC and perform other nifty tasks. (run programs and faking other, more detectable keystrokes)
Adapted from mumble's global keybinding code. May be refactored to use nil in the future.
Depends on Qt 5+, DirectInput, boost (headers only), cmake (to build).
(Script assumes you have Qt installed in
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Qt and MSVS 12.0 in
%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0)
Replace "[arch]" with
cd build-x[arch]-debug ../usr/bin/env_x[arch].cmd cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -G "NMake Makefiles" .. ../usr/bin/env_x[arch].cmd jom ../usr/bin/copydebugdlls.cmd [arch]
You can also use qt creator
- Release built executables
- Improve documentation
- Support multiple messages for a single keypress
QStringListin the qvariant
- Add right click menu for tray icon
- Automatically close to tray
- Add option to start hidden to tray
- Support g-keys, either with the pure lib or with nil.
- Detect which keyboard is being used, like nil
- Get suppress working, especially for keys that are on the default layout
- Use a usb lib to control the led on the azio levetron mech5