Module: Mini Blog
The Mini Blog is the example module for our Module guide.
The functionality is limited to:
- Creating, updating, deleting posts
- Connect tags to posts
- Hide posts
- Viewing posts in an overview
- Viewing posts in detail
- Like posts by clicking "This is awesome"
This module stays up-to-date by community efforts. It would be a pleasure to have you as part of it. GitHub does a great job in managing this collaboration by providing different tools, the only thing you need is a GitHub login.
- Use Pull requests to add or update code
- Issues for bug reporting or code discussions
- Or regarding documentation and how-to's, check out Wiki
More info on how to work with GitHub on help.github.com.
All modules, including this one, which are maintained by the Fork CMS community have the same license as the CMS itself which is called MIT. In short, this license allows you to do everything as long as the copyright statement stays present.