Comment Moderation Highlights
Highlight comments in the Comments Admin. Pick a color, add a note.
Highlight comments with a background color in the WordPress Comments Admin pages. Choose the criteria for highlighting a comment, add a note to show it with, and pick the highlight color.
This plugin is "for internal use" and only highlights comments within the WordPress Comments admin. The typical use case for this plugin is to inform/remind users about what to do for a particular type of comment. Examples:
Comments from John Doe - Always approve unless it's about topic XYZ
Comments from IP 188.8.131.52 - Give a personal, non-standard response to these comments
You can highlight a comment based on the contents of the commentor's name, email, or IP address.
Install and activate using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
Or manually by:
- Download the plugin zip file, extract it
- Upload the whole plugin folder folder to your '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- The options for setting comment moderation highlights will appear in Settings > Discussion
- See the plugin in the WordPress repository for more info: Comment Moderation Highlights