This is a repository of resources about Formfunction, an NFT marketplace created for independent artists and creators. The marketplace was officially closed on March 29, 2023. The code has been made open source so that any interested parties can build on top of it.
Formfunction's code can be found in these repositories:
- Formfunction Monorepo—the frontend and backend code for Formfunction.
- Formfunction Auction House—Solana program and TypeScript SDK that handles on-chain marketplace transactions (e.g. bidding, buying editions).
- Formfunction Gumdrop—Solana program and TypeScript SDK for the participation NFT feature.
- Formfunction Program Shared—Various utils that the program repositories use.
- Formfunction Campaign Treasury Manager—Unfinished implementation of treasury management for campaigns.
- Formfunction Candy Machine—A fork of Metaplex's Candy Machine that adds the ability to use a Merkle allowlist.
Product videos demonstrating the product can be found here.