- Report issues or feature requests on GitHub Issues.
- If reporting a bug, please add a simplified example.
- Create a new topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Create a test case if you are fixing a bug or implementing an important feature.
- Make sure the build runs successfully.
We use the following tools for development:
- Karma as test runner.
- Jasmine for tests definitions.
- NodeJS required to run gulp.
- Gulp for task management.
Install globally gulp-cli using the following command:
$ npm install -g gulp-cli bower
Browse to the project root directory and install the dependencies:
$ npm install -d
To run the test:
$ npm run test
To start a browser with the test configuration for browsing:
$ npm run browse
To create a bundle:
$ npm run bundle