"Run Forrest, run!!!"
Forrest is an npm desktop client to deal with daily work flows. It lets you control common npm commands and all custom scripts defined in the
It's still in early stages, but you can download the latest version at the releases section. Feedback is more than welcome and contributions would be even better. :)
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.
- Evan You | for creation and maintenance of vue.js
- Greg Holguin | for creation of the electron vue boilerplate
- Sindre Sorhus | for all this great work and especially for solving the issues around environments and the holy PATH
- Michael Kühnel | for giving Forrest its name
- Calvin Goodman | for creation of the "Home" icon from the Noun Project
- Michal Beno | for creation of the "Settings" icon from the Noun Project
Additionally Forrest relies on the work of a lot of open source maintainers. So I want to thank all these people for their great work, too.