get-ancestorsmethod instead of
gcloud describeto get org id.
- Added better handling of CAI exported resources.
- Skipped logging error messages for delete pending projects during Inventory creation.
- Added CAI data for Kubernetes resources:
- Updated state of outdated findings to inactive.
- Added in traceback if there is an error during notification.
- Added in traceback if there is an error during scanner run.
- Added Stackdriver monitoring agent.
Thanks to our contributors!
87478c8 Add try except block for CAI export (#3064)
792b7dc Update state of outdated findings to inactive (#2915)
12b22b9 Update violation_data from config validator scanner from str to dict (#2913)
cac7593 Add config-validator user agent suffix (#2910)
47d889b (origin/added-k8-resources) Updated config validator binary to the latest version (#2899)
7617d67 Installer to use get-ancestors method instead of gcloud describe to get org id (#2892)
162e230 Add Stackdriver monitoring agent (#2882)
f30d3e5 Clarified in the config file to use project number / folder number / organization number when specifying the root resource id. (#2879)
e7cc057 Merge release 2.16.0 into dev (#2877)
09f34f2 Skip logging error messages for delete pending projects during Inventory creation (#2878)
edbe92c Add in traceback if there is an error during notification (#2875)
c706c21 Add in traceback if there is an error during scanner run (#2876)