- Added better handling of CAI exported resources.
- Added feature to allow users to exclude resources during the inventory phase.
- Added error handling when root resource is not configured properly.
- Fixed missing group members in Inventory.
- Muted 501 Not Implemented for listing AppEngine Instances.
- Muted CSCC API exceptions.
- Normalized network name in FirewallRules when a short network name is supplied.
- Added ability to specify server endpoint on CLI.
- Fixed Docker base image.
- Replaced mariadb version in Dockerfile.
- Added root resources to the Inventory Summary.
- Starting from v2.19.0, Forseti on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) is available on the Forseti Terraform module and as a Helm Chart.
- This product is currently in ALPHA. Please reach out to us if you would like to work with us on making Forseti on GKE accessible for your organization.
- Changed to WatchedFileHandler to better handle log rotation of forseti.log.
Thanks to our contributors!
cbebc4a Add try except block for CAI export (#3064)
ee59008 Add Error Handling When Root Resource Is Not Configured Properly (#3008)
5751c9a Fix Missing Group Members in Inventory (#3002)
b61f134 Mute 501 Not Implemented for Listing AppEngine Instances (#3014)
3e48905 Allow users to exclude resources during the inventory phase. (#2997)
5c447f2 Update export_assets method to take support different outputs. (#3013)
8dfc89a Add Root Resources to the Inventory Summary (#3007)
15e851a Add Deprecation Message to Python Installer (#2985)
246174b CSCC API exceptions are now muted (#2987)
d3cc101 Add ability to specify server endpoint on CLI (#2999)
fa0ace0 Use WatchedFileHandler to better handle log rotation of forseti.log (#2994)
47802a8 Normalize network name in FirewallRules when a short network name is supplied (#2979)
dc5baaf Fixing base image (#2983)
7e4ad1b Replace mariadb version in Dockerfile (#2980)