Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The new version is finally here with tremendous updates and new features! We are re-launching Green Recorder under the FOSS Project umbrella!
- GIF format support is now available! The image size is even optimized and is at least 10x better than the normal ffmpeg recording with GIF.
- Added ability to choose the audio input source.
- Preferences window was added to allow setting default values. You can now also edit the default Wayland pipeline from there beside a lot of other things.
- Reorganized the code and made it much clearer and simpler.
- Reorganized the graphical user interface.
- Added play button to easily enable playing the recorded video. It depends on xdg-open.
- Fixed a bug in recording video only or audio only on Wayland.
- Created a better ffmpeg detection on Xorg.
- Introduced a better detection method for the running display server, adding possibility to support other servers in the future with no problem.
- Various fixes and edits everywhere.