A personal blog script written in Python & Flask. Focuses on simplicity and getting the job done. Still in the early testing stages. Your contributions are more than welcome.
Please note that this script focuses on being minimal. If you are about to submit a big pull request, open an issue first.
- Very simple & clean.
- Create/Edit/Delete Posts.
- Create/Edit/Delete Pages.
- Ability to set a special URL for each content.
- Simple interface for everything essintial.
- 100% Responsive design on all pages.
- Login ability for one admin user.
- Comments are served using Disqus.
- Automatic RSS feed for posts.
- Archive page for all your posts.
- Free and Open Source!
Built using Python, Flask, FontAwesome and TinyMCE. Thanks for Lato font which is released under FDL 1.2. Zayzafoun script is released under the GPL 3 license.
Visit my personal blog: http://blog.mhsabbagh.com/
Make sure you have Flask instelled:
sudo pip install flask
Download all the files and extract them to a new folder, then run:
For deployment with apache2, you may see this: http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/deploying/mod_wsgi/ For deployment with nginx and others: http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/deploying/uwsgi/
To be honest this is not the normal coding style I do. but if I see a group of people interested in this script, maybe I continue working on improving it.
Bugs and Requests:
You can open new issues reports and feature requestes on the GitHub page.