Getting Started With Line SUSI AI Bot:
If you want to add SUSI Line bot as a friend Scan this QR Code and if you want to integrate follow steps given below
To integrate SUSI's API with Line bot and you will need to have a line account first so that you can follow below procedure. You can download it from LINE APP.
- Line app
- Login/Sign up
- Create a LINE@ account with enabled Messaging API on Line Business Center
- Configure your bot
- Develop your bot
- Deploy your bot
1- Login/Sign up:
2- Create a LINE@ account with enabled Messaging API:
- In the Line Business Center, select Messaging API under the Service category at the top of the page.
- Select either Start using Messaging API.
- Enter the required information for your new LINE@ account. Confirm the information.
- Click the LINE@ MANAGER button at the bottom of the confirmation page.
- Go to the settings and then Bot Settings page of the LINE@ Manager then click Enable API.
3- Configure your bot:
- In the LINE@ Manager, go to the Bot Settings, which can be found under "Settings" on the side menu.
- To reply to messages using webhooks, select Allow for "Use webhooks" under "Request Settings"
- To participate in group chats, select Allow for the "Allow bots to join group chats" option.
- To send a customized response message to user messages, select Allow for the "Auto Reply Message" option.
- To send a customized greeting message when users add your account as a friend, select Allow for the "Greeting Message" option
Go to Accounts option at top of page and open LINE Developers from there
- To issue a Channel access token for accessing APIs, click ISSUE for the "Channel access token" item.
- Click EDIT and set a webhook URL for your Channel.
4- Develop your bot:
You can develop your own bot or you can fork this repository and deploy it to heroku.
5- Deploy your bot:
To deploy your bot to heroku you need an account on Heroku and after making an account make an app
- Deploy app using github deployment method.
- Select Automatic deploys.
After making app copy this link and paste it in webhook url in Line channel console page from where we got channel access token.