Yaydoc is an automated documentation generation and deployment project that generates documentation for its registered repositories on each commit and deploys it to Github Pages.
- Please join our mailing list to discuss questions regarding the project: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/yaydoc
- Our chat channel is on Gitter here: gitter.im/fossasia/yaydoc
- Master Branch can be tested on yaydoc.herokuapp.com
- Development Branch is deployed yaydoc-dev.herokuapp.com
To start using Yaydoc, make sure you have all of the following:
- GitHub login
- Project hosted as a repository on GitHub
- Project containing a directory (
source) containing all the markup files
Note: For advanced configurations, include an
index.rstfile which contains toctrees to link the various documents.
To get started with Yaydoc
- Using your Github account, sign in to yaydoc.org and accept the Github access permissions confirmation
- Once you’re signed in to Yaydoc, go to your dashboard and register the repository you want to build your documentation from.
- Add a .yaydoc.yml file to the root of your repository to define rules and variables for Yaydoc's build process
- Add the
.yaydoc.ymlfile to git, commit and push, to trigger the Yaydoc build process.
- Check the logs for your repository to see if the documentation generation and deployment process passes or fails.
Note: Yaydoc only runs builds on the commits you push after you’ve registered your repository in Yaydoc. Ensure that the repository is enabled from the its settings at Yaydoc.
_staticdirectory placed under source.
Contributions, Bug Reports, Feature Requests
This is an Open Source project and we would be happy to see contributors who report bugs and file feature requests submitting pull requests as well. Please report issues here https://github.com/fossasia/yaydoc/issues
This project is currently licensed under the GNU General Public License v3. A copy of LICENSE.md should be present along with the source code. To obtain the software under a different license, please contact FOSSASIA.