Browse your cover-art albums in Rhythmbox
GTK3 port of code.google.com/p/rhythmbox-cover-art-browser
How it works:
- Click the new CoverArt source button (left hand side of screen)
- Albums are displayed as clickable buttons containing their album cover
- Right click menu option to play, queue & search for cover art for an album.
How to install (64bit linux distro users only):
- install git N.B. for debian - sudo apt-get install git
- git clone https://github.com/fossfreedom/coverart-browser.git
- cd coverart-browser
- sh ./install.sh
N.B. 32bit users have a bug that prevents querying the database - this prevents this plugin from working. Sorry!
- this is a port of the GUI cover-art browser capability.