Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Foswiki-2.1.2-vmware.7z 339 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.2-vmware.7z.asc 181 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2-vmware.md5 58 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2-vmware.sha1 66 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2.md5 224 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2.sha1 256 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2.tgz 18.6 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.2.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.2.zip 21.3 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.2.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.md5 224 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.sha1 256 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.tgz 18.6 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.zip 21.4 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.2.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Highlights of this maintenance release
- Contains 58 fixes relative to Foswiki 2.1.0 (13 marked urgent, and 21 enhancements)b
- New release of JQuery
This fixes one urgent issue since Foswiki 2.1.1.
See ReleaseNotes02x01 for complete release notes.
- CGI Sessions for guest users are no longer required for User Registration and Password reset to be functional. Disabling guest sessions can reduce the server workload.
- The "refresh cache" link has been removed from guest views. Bots were visiting the refresh link resulting in higher server workloads.
- New Virtual Machine image, upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
As of this release,
- French, German, Italian, Traditional Chinese and Ukrainian are 100% complete.
- Czech, Danish are >95% complete.
For more details on translation status, see Foswiki's Weblate translation server. Foswiki is now using continuous translation, so contributions at any time are very helpful. Foswiki thanks the Translators for their Herculean efforts. If you are interesting in helping with the translation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.