Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.7z2 356 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.7z2.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.md5 59 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.sha1 67 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3.md5 283 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3.sha1 323 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3.tgz 16.2 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.3.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.3.zip 18.9 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.3.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.md5 283 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.sha1 323 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.tgz 16.2 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.zip 19 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Highlights of this maintenance release
- Contains 81 fixes relative to 2.1.2 including 21 enhancements.
- New release of JQuery.
- Fixes several performance and security issues.
See ReleaseNotes02x01 for complete release notes.
- Several performance fixes improves Foswiki's responsiveness.
- A user contributed WebSideBar toggle button can be enabled. This renders a small "hamburger" icon to
restore the side bar when viewing Foswiki on a small device.
- Several markup issues when using the Wysiwyg editor have been resolved.
- A new System.PendingRegistrations page shows registrations awaiting
validation and/or approval.
- A potential major data loss issue was detected for sites upgrading
from Foswiki 1.x related to Unicode DataForm field names. This
release provides a workaround.
- Improvements in bootstrap for certain Nginx, Apache, and BSD
platforms and configurations.
- Improvements in the Email configuration Wizard to better detect /
support SSL Certificates.
- The vmware virtual machine image has been updated to the Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS release.