Highlights of this maintenance release
- Contains 81 fixes relative to 2.1.2 including 21 enhancements.
- New release of JQuery.
- Fixes several performance and security issues.
See ReleaseNotes02x01 for complete release notes.
- Several performance fixes improves Foswiki's responsiveness.
- A user contributed WebSideBar toggle button can be enabled. This renders a small "hamburger" icon to restore the side bar when viewing Foswiki on a small device.
- Several markup issues when using the Wysiwyg editor have been resolved.
- A new System.PendingRegistrations page shows registrations awaiting validation and/or approval.
- A potential major data loss issue was detected for sites upgrading from Foswiki 1.x related to Unicode DataForm field names. This release provides a workaround.
- Improvements in bootstrap for certain Nginx, Apache, and BSD platforms and configurations.
- Improvements in the Email configuration Wizard to better detect / support SSL Certificates.
- The vmware virtual machine image has been updated to the Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS release.
- 356 MB Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.7z2
- 473 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.7z2.asc
- 59 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.md5
- 67 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3-vmware.sha1
- 283 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3.md5
- 323 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3.sha1
- 16.2 MB Foswiki-2.1.3.tgz
- 473 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3.tgz.asc
- 18.9 MB Foswiki-2.1.3.zip
- 473 Bytes Foswiki-2.1.3.zip.asc
- 283 Bytes Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.md5
- 323 Bytes Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.sha1
- 16.2 MB Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.tgz
- 473 Bytes Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.tgz.asc
- 19 MB Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.zip
- 473 Bytes Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.3.zip.asc
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)