Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Foswiki-2.1.5-vmware.7z 359 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.5-vmware.7z.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5-vmware.md5 58 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5-vmware.sha1 66 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5.md5 224 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5.sha1 256 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5.tgz 15.8 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.5.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-2.1.5.zip 18.5 MB
- Foswiki-2.1.5.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.md5 224 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.sha1 256 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.tgz 15.8 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.tgz.asc 473 Bytes
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.zip 18.5 MB
- Foswiki-upgrade-2.1.5.zip.asc 473 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Highlights of this maintenance release
- Contains 48 fixes relative to 2.1.4, 5 of which are enhancements.
- Corrects a major issue that prevented Foswiki from being hosted on a Windows server
See ReleaseNotes02x01 for complete release notes.
- Corrects an issue where Excel is unable to open a Foswiki page that required authentication.
- Corrects an issue where some formfields would reset to default when special characters are in the selection.
- Corrects some display / layout issues in tables, and the NatEdit window.
- Corrects an urgent issue where history of a topic is unavailable if the underlying .txt file is edited.
- Several cosmetic configure issues resolved.
- UpdatesPlugin was failing to show the extensions needing update.
- Correct broken ScriptURL when the Forwarded header contains a list of proxies.
- Fix perl Regular Expression syntax that will fail in upcoming perl 5.28