Active Development Page: https://github.com/Notulp/Fougerite
Fougerite a fully compatible with Magma server mod, featuring better performance with Python and C# plugins.
- Compile Fougerite.Patcher.
- Copy the patcher to the directory with Assembly-CSharp.dll and run it with a "-1" (first pass) option.
- Copy patched Assembly-CSharp.dll to References directory.
- Compile Fougerite
- Compile plugins.
- Run the patcher with a "-2" (second pass) option.
- Backup Your server just incase, if something would go wrong.
- Download the latest release (usually unstable) or the previous one.
- Unpack dlls and install them to rust_server_Data\Managed directory.
- Run Patcher.
- Rename your MagmaDirectory.cfg config to FougeriteDirectory.cfg.
- If you using Magma copy your plugins from the "save" folder to: "Server_Folder\Fougerite" (main server's folder, if "Fougerite" folder doesn't exist, just create it) and read read WARNINGs.
- Launch your server.
WARNING: If you using Magma you must extract all your files from "save" to main server folder (with rust_server.exe).
Plugins must be placed in "Server_Folder\Fougerite\MagmaPlugin" - for example "Server\Fougerite\MagmaPlugin\SuperPlugin.js"
Other Plugins and Modules will have their own folders here, too. See Fougerite.cfg.
Come play on the Official Fougerite Rust server at rust.clandestina.la:28025 (188.8.131.52:28025)
Use Git Issues system to report bugs, please. Please visit our forum for more information.