Things You Will Need
|1||1 vial of Aluminum Reagent A||
|2||1 vial of Aluminum Reagent B||
|3||1 vial of Aluminum Reagent C||
|4||A Cuvette and pipe|
|5||A smartphone with the ffem apps installed, and an alignment sticker|
|6||A 10 ml measuring tube|
|7||A sample of water to test|
- Open the ffem Collect app, and select "Fill Blank Form". Select the form you need to fill out.
- Answer all the questions in the form, swiping left to go to the next questions. When you reach the water quality questions, launch the test for Aluminum
- Rinse the empty cuvette and measuring tube twice with the sample to remove any traces of previous solutions. Measure 10 ml of the sample with the measuring tube.
- Add 1 vial of Aluminum reagent A, followed by aluminum reagent B and then Aluminum Reagent C to the measured solution. Close the lid of the measuring tube and shake it to ensure proper mixing of the reagent and sample.
- Pour the contents of the mixing tube into the provided cuvette. Close the lid and fit the cuvette into the pipe.
- Launch the test on the app selecting "No Dilution" on the next screen.
- Place the phone face down, and use the sticker to help center the cuvette over the camera. Wait for 5 minutes for the test to complete - you will hear 6 beeps and a "Test Completion" sound.
- You should receive a contaminant concentration value in ppm. Tap Accept Result to return to the survey.
- Empty the contents of the cuvette and rinse it once.
- Complete the rest of the survey, and submit it once you have filled in all the forms.