Piped: a framework and application server with pipelines
- Painless integrating with other systems.
- Testing and maintainability.
- Ease of use.
Being based on Twisted http://twistedmatrix.com/, a base Piped installation already speaks multiple protocols, such as HTTP, SMTP and Perspective Broker. Contrib packages that extend Piped are also available.
The documentation is available at http://piped.io.
Protocols and Extensions
- HTTP/HTTPS with twisted.web or Cyclone (based on Tornado <http://tornadoweb.org>).
- SMTP with twisted.mail
- SSH with twisted.conch
- ZeroMQ and AMQP (i.e RabbitMQ)
- Database-connectivity (with SQLAlchemy)
- Data-validation (with FormEncode)
Installing and testing
See the installation instructions at http://www.piped.io/installing/
Report issues in the issue tracker.
Mailing lists are available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just send an email to the list to subscribe.
Or ask questions about Piped on IRC (#piped on freenode).