minor enhancements and fixes
new management and Apache v2
This is the first release since the development is passed on to
- We've relicensed Giter8 under Apache v2 license after contacting previous contributors and getting their approvals. #194
- Organization name is changed to
- The sbt plugins were renamed to
- Created Pamflet documentation.
bug fixes and improvements
- Better error handling when templates do not compile. #193 by @njlg
- Supports Git URLs that start with
ssh://. #192 by @njlg
- Fixes sbt-giter8 not expanding dynamic default properties. #165 by @sattvik
ls(..)property is dropped. #201 by @eed3si9n
Giter8 0.7.0 introduces an experimental layout called root layout.
When Giter8 does not find
src/main/g8, it will simply use the root directory
of the specified Git repository as the template directory.
default.properties file can be placed either at the root directory
This also means that you can no longer include template fields in the files
project, so the application of root layout is pretty limited. #202 by @eed3si9n
If you're using conscript: