Google Analytics Exclude - Magento Extension
A free Magento extension to easily stop your computer from appearing in Google Analytics for your Magento store, even with a dynamic IP.
- Product Page
- Google Analytics Exclude
- Adds an admin configuration control 'Exclude This Browser' integrated into System > Configuration > Sales - Google API > Google Analytics. Enabling this sets a long-term cookie in the browser, which when set disabled the client side Google Analytics tracking call.
- Compatible with the popular, and excellent Fooman GoogleAnalyticsPlus extension.
- Log into you Magento admin
- Go to: System > Configuration > Sales - Google API
- Expand Google Analytics and click 'Exclude'
- Repeat for all other computers/browsers you wish to have excluded from your Google Analytics data
1.0.1 - 2/17/2012
- Refactor: constant used for google analytics exclude cookie name
1.0.0 - 2/6/2012
- Initial stable release
Source files are are made available under the terms of the OSL 3.0 license