Typus: Admin interface for Rails applications
Typus is designed for a single activity:
Trusted users editing structured content.
Typus doesn't try to be all the things to all the people but it's extensible enough to match lots of use cases.
- Built-in Authentication.
- User Permissions by using Access Control Lists. (stored in yaml files)
- CRUD and custom actions for your models on a clean interface.
- Internationalized interface.
- Customizable and extensible templates.
- Low memory footprint.
- Works with Rails 3.0 and is Ruby 1.9.2 compatible.
- Tested with SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- MIT License, the same as Rails.
Add Typus to your
gem 'typus', :git => 'https://github.com/fesplugas/typus.git'
Update your bundle:
$ bundle install
Run the Typus generator:
$ rails generate typus
Start the application server and go to http://0.0.0.0:3000/admin.
Copyright © 2007-2010 Francesc Esplugas, released under the MIT license.