A set of functional programming challenges to solve.
- The list of challenges by date added are in the CHALLENGES.md file.
- The topic list we hope to cover are in the TOPICS.md file.
- We aim to keep these language-agnostic.
- We suggest languages for the challenges. We focus more on the concepts rather than the specific language where we can.
For more information (including discussions/potential solutions to each problem) take a look at our wiki.
To get started, fork the repository and begin working away at a problem!
Once you have a solution worked out, discuss it with others! See what they came up with and learn together.
Submitting a new problem
If you would like to submit a problem:
- Fork the repository
- Create a new directory with the date (format of YYYY-MM-dd)
- Add a README which explains the goals of the challenge and explains how to run and test the code.
- Add any files needed to get started (
Main.fsx, tests, dependency files like
- Submit a PR with the label
enhancementadded. We will discuss and merge it in for others to enjoy!