You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
now, binary encoding needed
refactor without printerr
fix after ops massacre
fix tests with luad (path & installed parrot)
use a modern POD style
now Copyright Parrot Foundation
- add a CREDITS file
- remove POD section AUTHORS
- more FileHandle
- refactor exception handling
[pdd22io] Merging the pdd22io_part2 branch into trunk for r32922 to r…
- update syntax, see RT #57428
- add some missing pop_eh
Remove the second argument passed to exception handlers.
You can get the message by stringifying the exception object.
All parrot tests pass. Looks like the languages are all okay too.
Revert my previous exceptions commit. It was wrong.
Merge exceptionmagic branch into trunk.
- remove deprecated getclass opcode (RT#47942)
- remove support for builtin methods in PIR (which used getclass)
- add explicit say opcodes since we don't get them with the builtins anymore. (a bytecode change, but invisible to anyone compiling PIR.)
- implement bytecode loader in a PMC
- luad.pir : fix tests on win32
- disassembler : some rename (closer with Lua code)
- add a bytecode disassembler (first step of a Lua 5.1 VM bytecode translator)