HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
NSLogger is a development and debugging aid tool that provides much better, readable and browsable output than usual console logging, like is usually done during development. It has been built to help developers instrument their code with lots of debugging information sent to the Mac viewer, and provides filtering tools for easy data-mining within huge log files.
You can use the NSLogger API in both Mac OS X and iOS applications, it is the same for both platforms.
Integrating NSLogger in your application (iOS and Mac OS X apps)
- General Guidelines
- Use macros efficiently
- Alternative to defining a DEBUG preprocessor macro
- Flushing all logs before a major failure
- Compatibility with Garbage Collection and ARC
- Guaranteeing logs flush on application abort
- NSLogger API
- Using NSLogger in frameworks and libraries