Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
fplll days 4, aka Xmas fplll[sieving] days
- December 18 - 21 (Monday - Thursday morning): fplll days
- December 21 - 22 (Thursday afternoon - Friday): lattice-meeting
Salle du Conseil du LIP (3rd floor) ENS de Lyon, Monod campus, main building
46 Allée d'Italie, 69007 Lyon
The idea of fplll days is inspired by the format of Sage Days which are semi-regularly organised by the SageMath community. The idea is simply to get a bunch of motivated developers in a room to work on code. We also schedule the occasional talk but the focus is on collaborative development of lattice algorithms.
This time, we will focus on putting together all known improvements for sieving. Of course, other coding projects for
fplll will be welcomed.
- Sieving implementation
- Sieving for CVP(P)
- Near neighbor module for sieving
fplllusable on Windows...
- Improve coverage of
- Unstack some issues
- Add your idea here
- 9:30 Arrival, self-introduction of participants
- 10:00 Gottfried will give a presentation on the general structure of sieving, main classes and their interfaces, etc. Slide are here: https://github.com/fplll/experimental_sieve/blob/ktuplenew/fplll/newsieve/SieveingFPLLL.pdf
- 11:00 Elena will present main sieving routines and give a todo list. Slide are here: https://github.com/fplll/experimental_sieve/blob/ktuplenew/fplll/newsieve/Talk.pdf
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30-\infty Distribute the tasks, start programming
Thu. 21.12 (morning)
- Mohamed Sabt
- Shi Bai
- Léo Ducas
- Laurent Grémy
- Gottfried Herold
- Elena Kirshanova
- Thijs Laarhoven
- Damien Stehlé
An other list of hotels is available here.