Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix a bug that prevented phar releases from working properly
under certain circumstances
- Fix requirements in the entry point; this provides more helpful error messages in case some of the requirements are not met
- Fix a typo that prevented logging from working properly
- Better detection of binary strings
- Better handling of large integer types
- Drop support for PHP < 5.6.0
The format used for the dateTime.iso3601 XML-RPC data type has been fixed.
Previously, it was assumed the same format used by XSD was valid here, when
in fact, it is not.
The pattern for the "double" data type has been made stricter.
This change does not have any impact since valid clients did not emit
Fix array vs. struct data type selection. Associative arrays should now
be properly encoded as XML-RPC structs rather than as XML-RPC arrays.
Fix download URL in the documentation.
Improvements have been made in error reporting, so it should be easier
to diagnose errors stemming from buggy client/server implementations.
The clients now add a "User-Agent" HTTP header to their XML-RPC requests.
This improves interoperability because some XML-RPC servers reject
otherwise valid requests when this header is missing.
- The tests have been updated to be compatible with PHPUnit >= 5.0
(using actual PHP namespaces instead of the old "_"-based classes).
- New major release due to API breakage.
- To make XRL work on PHP 7, several classes had to be renamed.
This concerns classes related to XML-RPC types whose names
clashed with now-reserved PHP names (like "Int", "String", and so on).
for more background information on this issue.
- [#9] Fix compatibility with PHP 7.0+
New major version of XRL 2.0.0.
- Better handling of encodings
- Support for the following extensions:
- Apache types
- New method to quickly expose all public methods of a class/object
as XML-RPC methods
- Complete rewrite of type-conversions between PHP & XML-RPC
- Switch to an interface that supports streaming for XML-RPC (en|de)coding
- New user documentation (hosted on http://xrl.readthedocs.org/)
- Various refactorings/cleanups, especially in unit tests