MSXHub is a MSX application to download and install software from the internet using an UNAPI compatible network card.
- An MSX2 compatible computer
- InterNestor Lite
- An UNAPI compatible network card
As far as I know, there is no emulator capable to emulate a network card on the MSX, so this software can only run on real hardware.
To install it in your MSX computer, make sure it's connected to the internet and run those commands from MSX-DOS2:
md A:\HUB cd A:\HUB hget http://msxhub.com/hub.com
Before start using it, MSXHub needs to be configured:
Install your first program (msx-vi):
hub install vi
List all packages available to download and install:
Show all installed packages:
Uninstall a package:
hub uninstall vi
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
- GNU Make
- Docker (It's using a docker image to compile using SDCC)
- Nestor Soriano for creating InterNestor Lite and for releasing the source code of hget.
- Javi Lavandeira for the fantastic Relearning MSX tutorials, that made me re-introduce to the MSX world.
- All the people behind the MSX Assembly Page. Probably the biggest source of documentation for MSX developers.
- Everyone in the msx.org forums. You guys always helped me when I had questions.