download 0.0.1 alpha
There are 4 templates available right now, you can choose one of them, or create a blank project.
Fractal is tough to work principally with the canvas, to unleash your imagination, but it can be useful also to test algorithms, and whatever you like.
How to use:
- Open the app
- Choose a template
- Unleash your imagination
- Tabs: Every file you can edit is a tab. The tab with a point on the left is the main entry ( the first file that will be executed )
- Resources: The files that you need to use, such as images. You can find them under the "/resources" path -> "/resources/yourimage.png"
- You can use import, export, require
- Webpack specific reatures are not supported, like require.ensure
Supported tab extensions:
- .js -> transpiled with babel
- .raw | glsl | frag | vert | txt -> loaded as raw text
macOS 10.13 or later