Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- The license has been changed to the ISC license.
- Support for compiling with gcc coverage options and running tests in
- All headers now have extern "C" definitions for use in C++ programs.
- Trie free function uses a non-recursive algorithm to avoid the
possibility of stack overflow.
- Framework added for testing memory allocation/free.
- Tests have been fixed to properly free any memory allocated during
execution of the test.
- Tests have been expanded to increase the code coverage.
- A test case has been added for testing use of the program in C++
- Memory leak in hash table.
- Bugs with the AVL tree.
- Trie responds to out of memory scenarios correctly.
- Added data structures:
- Binary Heap
- Binomial Heap
- Bloom Filter
- Iterator functions changed to a model based around an iterator structure
rather than callback functions.
- Void pointers used for keys/values replaced by typedefs to void pointers.
This allows the type to be changed to something else if desired.
- Hash table sizes changed to use a set of recommended prime numbers
that are mathematically good for use in hash tables:
- Tests added for some code that was not covered by the test suite.
- Failed malloc() calls are now checked for.
- Bugs fixed:
- Lockup with set_remove function.
- set_to_array did not include all values.