Requires .NET Framework 3.5 (Client Profile will suffice). Project files are compatible with VisualStudio 2010 or newer.
(for .NET 3.5+, 31 KiB)
(for .NET 4.0+, 32 KiB)
Determines the sorting pattern.
- Whole Image - All segments are sorted row-by-row, top-down, left-to-right.
- Row - Segments within each row are sorted left-to-right.
- Column - Segments within each column are sorted top-to-bottom.
- Segment - All pixels within each segment are sorted row-by-row, top-down, left-to-right. Segments are not re-arranged.
Determines sorting order.
- Ascending - Segments with lowest value come first.
- Descending - Segments with highest value come first.
- Ascending Reflected - Segments with lowest values are in the center.
- Descending Reflected - Segments with highest values are in the center.
- Ascending Thresholded - Each row/column is divided into regions, divided based on difference between adjacent segments. Segments are sorted lowest-value-first within each region. Only works with Row or Column algorithm.
- Descending Thresholded - Same as Ascending Thresholded, but segments are sorted highest-value-first within each region.
- Random - Segments are arranged randomly. If algorithm is Segment, pixels within each segment are arranged randomly instead.
Determines how the "value" of a single pixel is measured.
(R+G+B)/3(HSI color space)
(max(R,G,B) + min(R,G,B))/2(HSL color space)
max(R,G,B)(HSV color space)
R0.2126 + G0.7152 + B*0.0722(Approximate luminosity per Rec. 709)
- Hue (HSL) - Approximate Hue, HSL color space. Follows the rainbow order (ROYGBIV).
- Hue (Lab) - Accurate Hue, CIE 1976 Lab color space.
Chroma (HSL) -
max(R,G,B) - min(R,G,B). Approximate color intensity (HSL color space)
- Chroma (Lab) - Accurate color intensity, CIE 1976 Lab color space.
Saturation (HSB) -
(max(R,G,B) - min(R,G,B))/max(R,G,B)Approximate color saturation (HSB color space)
Saturation (HSI) -
1 - min(R,G,B)/((R+G+B)/3)Approximate color saturation (HSI color space)
- Saturation (HSL) - Approximate color saturation (HSL color space)
Saturation (Lab) -
sqrt(a²+b²)/LAccurate color saturation, CIE 1976 Lab color space.
- Red Channel - Raw red component of RGB color.
- Green Channel - Raw green component of RGB color.
- Blue Channel - Raw blue component of RGB color.
R - max(G,B)Dominance of color red.
G - max(R,B)Dominance of color green.
B - max(R,G)Dominance of color blue.
(G+B) - max(R*1.5, |G-B|)Dominance of color cyan (or absence of red)
(R+B) - max(G*1.5, |R-B|)Dominance of color magenta (or absence of green).
(R+G) - max(B*1.5, |R-G|)Dominance of color yellow (or absence of blue).
- LabA - Green-magenta balance. The a\* component of CIE 1976 Lab color space.
- LabB - Blue-yellow balance. The b\* component of CIE 1976 Lab color space.
Determines how the total "value" of a multi-pixel segment is measured.
- Center - Only value of the middle pixel is measured. Fast. Inaccurate for detailed images and large segments.
- Average (Mean) - Values of all pixels in each segment are added up.
- Average (Median) - Values of "an average pixel", such that about half of the segment have same or lower value, and other half has same or higher value.
- Maximum - Highest value of all pixels in a segment.
- Minimum - Lowest value of all pixels in a segment.
- Random - Value of a random pixel within the segment is chosen.