A simple Qt5 front end for xrandr.
- Setting screen resolution
- Adding unrecognized resolutions
- Rotating screen
- Changing screen brightness
$ yaourt -S zrandr
Debian-based i386 Distributions
- Install qt5-base and x11-xserver-utils packages.
- Download the latest release .deb file and install.
- First make sure you have installed all dependencies.
- For most deb-based distros (Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint), they are qt5-base and x11-xserver-utils.
- And for rpm-baesed, they are qt5-qtbase and xrandr (or xorg-x11-server-utils in Fedora) or something else.
- After all dependencies are ready, run the following commands.