TinyPacks is data serialization format for constrained environments like 8-bit and 16-bit microcontrollers. It was designed to achieve these goals:
- Easy to traverse and to skip entire nested elements.
- Small serializated data footprint.
- Small encoder/decoder memory footprint.
- In-place parsing using static memory allocation.
- Easy translation to and from JSON
For more information see the README-TinyPacks.md file.
TinyPostman is a REST-like protocol for reading and writing data resources from microcontrollers via a serial port. It is based on the TinyPacks data serialization format and supports the REST methods GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
For more information see the README-TinyPostman.md file.