- Multi-repository support: Added support to have multiple repositories opened at the same time.
- Submodules: Added support for opening, adding and updating the submodules in a repository. The submodules can be opened as a normal repository to work with them.
- Blame & History: There is a whole new screen where one can review the history of a file and blame it.
- Branches: The branches are shown in a tree structure, more easy to follow.
- Diffs: Between files, between random commits, etc.
- Patches: I took back the patches but with some improvements: Multi-selection of commits to export them. Possibility of applying patches or import them.
- Cloning/Init repositories: Progress dialogs when cloning or opening really big repos.
- Refactor: The old backend has been reworked in a 97%. There are some pending changes that will be done on the v2.0.0.
Other technical improvements from the version available in GitQlientPlugin v1.0.0:
- Re-organization of the project structure for a more intuitive architecture
- Main view buttons display the current view.
- Added Diff as option
- Repository view re-structure (aka HistoryWidget):
- "Go to SHA" featured integrated in the repository view
- Blame improvements:
- Adding tabs to have several blames and improving navigation between the commit history and the blames
- New Diff view:
- Adding options to switch between different diffs (buttons list)
- Added information about the commits that are compared and the files that are modified
- Added option to reset staged files