Easily Debug Node and Electron renderer process scripts.
npm install -g debugger
To debug a script or electron renderer web page
Press Command + R (OSX) or Control + R (Windows/Linux) to reload the script.
To make your global
debuggercommand point to your local code. Run the following from the debugger source root folder:
npm link .
- Special thanks to Camilo Aguilar (c4milo/@c4milo) for releasing the
debuggermodule name for this project's usage
- electron for making desktop apps so easy to make
- electron-prebuilt for making electron even easier to use in projects
- Switch to using commander to get better command line instructions.
- Add support for a switch to show the browserwindow for people who want to test code that requires a DOM and browser APIs.
- Add support for
-vto output the electron, v8, and node versions as well.
- Add support for watching for changes to the script and auto reloading