Build event-driven integrations with AEM using Adobe I/O Events
You'll find here our AdaptTo() lab material for 2018
Tired of building connectors for AEM?
Join us in this lab us where we will implement a real-time and lightweight integration with AEM with almost no code.
Come and learn how you can expose any internal
osgi events from AEM through Adobe I/O Events to build event-driven workflows across multiple systems with ease.
See how Adobe I/O Events allows you to respond to both administrative events and customer behaviors in real-time.
- an internet connection
- a text editor
gitinstalled so you can
clonethis repo and
pullit again during the lab
- An AEM instance, 6.4.x, with administrative permissions
We only have about 30/40 minutes, it will be fast, we don't expect you to complete everything:
- First step: you will install and configure Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for Adobe I/O Events
- All following steps are optional: you decide what you want to focus on, here is what we offer:
- Create your own event receiving webhook, using your own server or going serverless
- Register webhooks to receive AEM events
- Understand and tune the OSGI event to Adobe I/O event mapping
- Test the flow by emitting events from AEM to Adobe I/O
- Learn how to map and fire custom AEM/osgi event to Adobe I/O
- Learn about the AEM Adobe I/O Events healthchecks and tuning options
- Adobe I/O Events Documentation: https://www.adobe.io/apis/cloudplatform/events/documentation.html
- Adobe I/O Medium Blog: https://medium.com/adobetech
- Adobe I/O GitHub: https://github.com/adobeio