NoPsmDrm Plugin by Frangarcj
- Exports PSM content license keys as fake licences.
- Bypasses expiration of PSM game licenses.
- Allows sharing PSM content across multiple PS Vita accounts and devices using generated fake license files.
In a nutshell, this plugin allows you to bypass DRM protection on PSM game content.
This software WILL NOT
- Allow modifications to your games/applications.
- Enable you to run PSM content without a valid license or a fake license file.
- For those with valid PSM activated Vitas and licenses, BACKUP EVERYTHING inside tm0 and ux0:/psm before using this plugin. If there's no backup and some files get removed / erased there is no way to get them back
- The removal and distribution of DRM content and/or circumventing copy protection mechanisms for any other purpose than archiving/preserving games you own licenses for is illegal.
- This software is meant to be strictly reserved for your own PERSONAL USE.
- The author does not take any responsibility for your actions using this software.
This software will only work on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Vita TV, PlayStation TV devices running on firmware 3.60, the taiHEN framework and HENkaku need to be running on your device, for more information please connect to https://henkaku.xyz/
Installing PSM runtime
When running a game for the first time, it will ask to install psm runtime. In order to download and install it, you need to change your DNS to Henkaku Update Server
Download the latest nopsmdrm.skprx, copy it to
ux0:tai and modify the
ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under
*KERNEL as follows
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module.
You may also edit the
ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the
Creating the fake license
In order to generate a fake license file containing the application's keys, you must first launch the application with the NoPsmDrm plugin enabled.
The fake licenses for the applications will then be stored at
ux0:data/EM0041-NPOA00013_00-0000000000000000.rifusing content id as filename
Sharing PSM Games
- If you wish to use the application on the same device but on a different account, simply copy the fake license
- If you wish to use the application on a different device, transfer the content of
ux0:psm/TITLE_IDto your PC and copy the fake license
ux0:psm/TITLE_ID/RO/License/FAKE.rifYou need to update / rebuild database
If the game is "Powered by Unity" then you must ALSO create a folder in
ux0:/license/app/PSM_TITLE_ID and place the
6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif included in this repo into that folder.
Installing shared games
- PSM games must be stored at the following location:
- You must update / rebuild database
The source code is located within the
src directory and is licensed under
All my work is voluntary and nonprofit, however you can make children happy by making a small donation to Fundación Juegaterapia. Let me know if you donate something. Thanks!!!
Note: I'm not affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Juegaterapia. I just like their work.
- Thanks to Team molecule (Davee, Proxima, xyz, yifanlu) for HENkaku, taiHEN and everything else they have done for the scene.
- Thanks to Motoharu for all his work on NpDrm.
- Thanks to CodeRobe, Devnoname120 and Rinnegatamante for supporting me during beta testing.
- Thanks to TheFlow for NoNpDrm
- Thanks to everyone that helped at vitahacks thread1,thread2