I included pre-compiled binaries with this project but just in case you need to compile your own, here are the instructions:
- Download NDK 5. It's now archived. As of 10/2013, this link works:
- I'm not sure where to find versions for Windows or Mac
- Make sure that you install it to
- Download a version of FFmpeg that works with this project.
We're using bambuser's. Download
client version 1.3.7 to 1.3.10.
- Extract the archive.
ffmpeg-*.tar.gzfile into the
build.shto your liking. Hint: run
ffmpegto find options to enable or disable.
- Make sure to enable the
file protocol. You need that to open files on the phone.
- Enabling the non-free codecs gives more supported formats but it may not be compatible for the license of your project.