Common Lisp Style Checker
Enforcement of my guidelines for common lisp style.
If you like, you can download it
Syntax Checking Rules
- Elements on new line in each form must be indented the same amount
- No space/newline after open parens
- No form longer than 50 lines
- Top level multiline forms must be separated by exactly one space
- No line longer than 120 characters
- No use of unexported symbols in other packages
- No tabs
- Only one space between elements in a form on a single line
- in-package must be first line in file unless file is package.lisp
- No whitespace at end of line
- No lines that are only whitespace
- No empty lines at end of file
- Never have two empty lines in a row
- Only one in-package per file
- No hanging close parens
- multiline strings
- exclude in-package check from package.lisp
See the wiki.
Also, see bin/travis.lisp to see how it's used in this package.