This is code to drive a combined TTN Mapper / MapTheThings node.
It expects to be run with the following hardware:
- Adafruit Feather LoRa M0
- SD Data Logger module (via SPI) for storage of GPS logs and LoRaWAN parameters.
- Adafruit GPS FeatherWing (via Serial)
- OLED 32x128 Display (via I2C) with 3 buttons (on dedicated pins)
The ManhattanMapper uses PlatformIO as a build tool.
- Clone the repository to a local directory:
git clone https://github.com/frankleonrose/ManhattanMapper.git
cdinto that directory
- Use PlatformIO (
pio) to run unit tests locally (no device required):
pio test -e native_test
- Build the default environment:
- Upload to your device:
Source code for ManhattanMapper is released under the MIT License, which can be found in the LICENSE file.
Copyright (c) 2018 Frank Leon Rose