SilverStripe Wordpress Connector Module
The Wordpress connector module allows you to link to and import pages and posts from an external Wordpress site.
The module supports importing both pages and posts, and can also migrate comments and linked media from posts to the local site.
- Andrew Short (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SilverStripe 2.4+
- The External Content module.
- The SilverStripe Blog Module is required for importing blog posts.
- Ensure the External Content module is installed
- Place this directory in the root of your SilverStripe site, making sure it is named "wordpressconnector".
- Run example.com/dev/build on your site to re-build the database.