GRPC - Chat example
The purpose of this demo is showing a full example of how creating a GRPC project with multiple agents working together. We have 3 agents:
- A server, written in Java, which receives the messages from the clients and send the messages received to all the available clients.
- Two clients, one written in Go and other one written in C#, acting as chat clients where you can enter a message and receive the message from the other users.
The folder structure is as follows:
- Server folder: Is where all files related Java solution are located.
- Client-GO folder: The client written in Go.
- Client-C# folder: Client written in C# using WPF.
- Proto folder: Definition of our services using protocol buffers.
How to start
- Start the server
- Run as many clients as you desire.
In each folder you can find a README with the information about how to run the app and all dependencies that are needed to be installed in order to run the project properly.