Please sign in to comment.
rfe10505: use session to get new blankNodeIds
In Events.java: Instead of using shared backends for queries, and dedicated for add and delete phases, use dedicated for all. Ensure connections are closed. Count errors from threads and exit app with error if any. tests-added: none tests-run: prepush <release-note> rfe10505: use session to get new blankNodeIds AGValueFactory was using the main repository url to get blank node ids. Use connection session instead if available. Using the session can reduce load on the primary server. If the ValueFactory was created by Repository instead of RepositoryConnection, the old behavior remains. </release-note> Change-Id: If39bdc52ed4804e1bfb7e772a14e74e0f3aeb08c Reviewed-on: https://gerrit.franz.com:9080/1258 Tested-by: Kevin Layer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kevin Layer <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 208 additions and 157 deletions.
- +9 −0 src/com/franz/agraph/http/AGHttpRepoClient.java
- +12 −2 src/com/franz/agraph/repository/AGRepositoryConnection.java
- +15 −4 src/com/franz/agraph/repository/AGValueFactory.java
- +4 −4 src/com/franz/agraph/repository/AGVirtualRepository.java
- +3 −3 src/test/AGAbstractTest.java
- +15 −35 src/test/Closer.java
- +29 −4 src/test/Util.java
- +121 −105 src/test/stress/Events.java
Oops, something went wrong.